Think about the following
- What does the research say about the risk for future violence in violence against women cases?
- What role do you think child welfare has in this situation?
- Reflecting on other similar cases that you have worked on what have you done that has been effective? Not effective?
- What is your personal reaction to Markus’ plan? What further would you like to discuss with him?
- What information would you like to have about men who have used violence against women, and how would you use this in your work in a way that promotes Raissa’s safety? How would Raissa be involved?
You meet with Markus; he is currently living with his parents. Markus will be pursuing access to his new baby. As for his relationship with Raissa, he says he is not sure how he feels about a reunification, he will just “wait and see”.