- What worries do you have based on the information about Regan?
- How do you assess the impact of the violence in the home on Regan? What research would you like to access and rely on?
- How do you discuss this information with Raissa and Markus in a way that ensures safety for Raissa and Regan?
- What other information do you need to create a fuller assessment and what role, if any, do you see for child welfare?
- How does the child welfare lens conflict and correspond with a feminist lens?
- What is your primary lens when working with cases involving exposure to intimate partner violence?
- What do you need to know about exposure to intimate partner violence to make an informed decision?
During your next visit with Raissa she shares that Regan has always been a fussy baby, difficult to settle and clingy to Raissa.