- How do you proceed with Markus without compromising Raissa and Regan’s safety?
- What further concerns do you have following these meetings?
- What would your next step be?
- Who else might you involve or consult with?
- Reflecting on your past practice, what has worked in your interventions?
- What does the research say about re-offending in violence against women situations?
You arrange a second home visit with Raissa and Regan to explore Regan’s reaction to the incident of violence.
During your meeting with Raissa, she shares that Regan has always been a very fussy baby, difficult to settle and “clingy” to her