- What is Deepak seeing his psychiatrist for?
- What questions would you ask the psychiatrist?
- Does Deepak perceive Leela as having mental health challenges herself? If so, what leads him to believe that this is the case?
- How does Deepak describe his relationship with Leela?
- How does Leela see her relationship with Deepak?
- What are the questions you would like to ask Leela when you speak with her at her school?
- Are there questions you would like to ask the school?
- Are there any other questions you would like to ask, if so whom would you ask?
- Leela appears happy and high-functioning (doing well in school, attendance is good, both she and her teachers report she has several friends)
- Deepak's psychiatrist reports that although he has paranoid tendencies, he is on medication and sees his psychiatrist on a regular basis
- Draw an Ecomap of support that exists in the Patel family’s life